- Pricing as low as $19.00 per month
- Rated top medical alert company
- Works in your area—service in all 50 states
- Your monthly rate will NEVER be raised
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- Billing that suits you … No auto credit card or auto checking debit (of course this can be done). You decide how you want to be billed. Mail, Auto CC or Auto Checking … Your choice
- Highly trained, emergency operators available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week based in the United States of America
- No long term contracts required
- No Hidden Fees … NONE!
- Medical alert systems are our only business
- Same monthly charge to monitor your husband or wife or any other person in the house
- Friendly knowledgeable customer service staff … no pressure … we will treat you just like we would want to be treated
- No activation, start-up, service, statement fee or termination fees.
- No charge for the Vital-Link equipment
- 30-day return policy … no questions asked … full refund
We Provide Medical Alert Monitoring
Products and Services for Seniors at Home
Vital-Link provides … Peace of Mind. Medical monitoring expertise since 1981, delivering round the clock, state of the art, American based, UL listed and approved medical monitoring for over 30 years.
Additional Safety Tips and
Resources for Seniors and Caregivers
Falls happen. The overall rate of nonfatal fall injury episodes, in 2010, for which a health-care professional was contacted was 43 per 1,000 population. People over 75 years had the highest rate of 115 per 1,000. For our caregivers …first take care of yourself. On an airplane, an oxygen mask descends in front of you. What do you do? As we all know, the first rule is to put on your own oxygen mask before you assist anyone else. Also, check out our resource guide for keeping your elderly loved ones safe. And, consider a medical alert system to further enhance senior safety.
Get a Free Guide:
Ways to Keeping Seniors
Safe at Home
- Fall Prevention
- Practical Safety Tips
- Nutrition and the Elderly
- Medical Alarms